Find out the very best home remedies for uti in humans: male, female, pregnant and child and the best remedies for animals like dogs, cats and horses.
Dealing with UTI is extremely tough and most of us have quite a lot of problems with this. But while you don’t have control over when uti can appear in your life, you may want to find a good and reliable way to deal with this problem as fast as you can.
With that in mind, there are always some options to consider. That’s why you need to find the best home remedies for uti that you can use right now. Thankfully, we created a list that includes some of the best home remedies that you can find at this time. If you use these properly, you will be able to get some amazing results in no time.
- 1 What causes uti?
- 2 UTI symptoms
- 3 HOME REMEDIES FOR UTI IN HUMANS
- 4 Home remedies for urinary burning
- 5 Home remedies for uti cure
- 6 Home remedies for uti infection
- 7 Home remedies for uti for female / ladies
- 8 Home remedies for uti for male
- 9 Home remedies for uti for toddler/child
- 10 Home remedies for uti for pregnant
- 11 HOME REMEDIES FOR UTI IN ANIMALS
- 12 Home remedies for uti for dogs
- 13 Home remedies for uti for cats
- 14 Home remedies for uti for horses
What causes uti?
Before we try to find the best home remedies for uti, you will have to understand what causes this problem to begin with. First, cystitis can be quite the problem. This can appear mostly after sexual intercourse and it can easily be caused by a bacteria that delivers bladder infections.
Sometimes, the harmful bacteria will enter the urethra, and if that happens, you will have to deal with Urethritis. This is obviously a very demanding situation and one that you do want to avoid at all possible costs. It will not be an easy thing to do at first, but you should totally focus on it right away.
Some of the other causes of UTI are pregnancy, kidney stones as well as diabetes, menopause or waiting too much time to urinate. It doesn’t seem like much, but the simple fact that you deal with any of more of these causes can lead to UTI in the end. So, you have to keep them in mind the best way you can.
The UTI symptoms will vary quite a lot most of the time. But the most common ones are traces of blood in the urine, a foul smell for your urine, some abdominal pain, fever, vomiting, nausea, the need to urinate often, a burning sensation while urinating as well as a yellow or cloudy urine that continues for a very long time.
HOME REMEDIES FOR UTI IN HUMANS
Home remedies for urinary burning
Drink more water
It doesn’t really sound that much to be honest, but by drinking water, you have the ability to eliminate the infection a lot faster. This works very well, and it’s bound to provide you with a very good experience. Since this dilutes the urine, you won’t have to deal with a lot of pain either. Yes, drinking more water actually helps. It won’t make things painful as you imagine it would. So you may as well try it.
Use better clothing
Sure, this may not seem amazing, but the simple fact that you use some clothing that allows your body to breathe easily can work to your own advantage here. The idea is to make sure that you stay away from tight jeans if you have UTI. This will just trap moisture and it will make it easy for bacteria to appear. If you really want to handle this adequately, you have to stay away from this type of clothing. It’s one of the more interesting home remedies for UTI, that’s for sure.
Why is this one of the more powerful home remedies for UTI? The reason is simple, it allows you deal with the pain and at the same time you can even try to eliminate the causes of bladder infections in no time. It really works to your own advantage, and you should totally give it a shot. The nice thing is that you don’t have any potential stopping points here. You are free to use the cranberry juice as many times as you want. It will help promote a sense of wellbeing, if anything. That really works in the end, so try to keep it in mind.
Urinate before and after sexual activity
Believe it or not, this works very well. The idea is to never keep a lot of urin in your body. The faster you urinate, the better the results will be for you. At the end of the day, you have to stay away from all this hassle, and the results can indeed shine because of it. Plus, this is the healthiest thing to do. It can be quite impressive in the end, so try to harness all that power and you will be very impressed with the outcome.
Wear cotton underwear
If you want to stay away from UTI, make sure that you change your underwear to cotton. This delivers a much better experience and it helps you stay away from a wide range of problems. Sure, it will not be a simple thing to do on your own, but the overall results can be quite nice for sure. So, try to keep that in mind and you will not be disappointed!
Home remedies for uti cure
How come does this work very well? There is a reason for that, and the reason is that horseradish has antibiotic as well as antiseptic properties. As a result, it’s perfect to handle this sort of situation. That alone makes it a very popular treatment.
Pretty much like horseradish, garlic is also known for the fact that it has a great way of fighting bacteria. You can eat it raw and then you will be able to harness all of its benefits. It works amazingly well, and you may want to give it a shot because of that.
One of the best home remedies for UTI is to increase the vitamin C intake. The more vitamin C you eat up, the more nitric acid you create, and that can be very toxic for the bad bacteria. Make sure that you use it often to stay away from UTI.
Avoid using chemicals during your baths
We are talking about things like gels and bath salts that include tons of chemicals. You need to stay away from all of that, and the experience can be a very good one in the end. Just give that a shot and results will shine in the end.
Avoid alcohol and caffeine
These tend to irritate your bladder. As a result, they can easily generate an infection or at least make it prone to damaging you a lot more than ever before. What you can do at this point is to make sure that you don’t expose yourself to any form of caffeine.
Home remedies for uti infection
- Take a pelvic sitz bath. This is known for helping you relive all the discomfort and pain that gets associated with the UTI. You just have to keep the pelvic area in water. This has a wonderful anti-inflammatory effect, so you should totally check it out.
- Use some hot packs if you can. This will require you to put these packs around the abdomen. Some consider these the best home remedies for UTI because they are very easy to handle. But the simple fact that they remove your pain and soothe the area fast is more than enough for sure.
- Parsley tea in particular is a very good remedy in this regard. The reason why it works so well is because it has some amazing immunologic effects. Moreover, you can use it as an infusion if you want. Keep in mind that this is something which may not work for everyone. So, try to use it adequately and results can indeed shine because of that.
- Marshmallow rot tea is a nice addition to the home remedies for UTI list as well. It certainly works in a very impressive manner, and you are bound to like it because of that reason. One of the best things about this remedy is the fact that it allows you to harness its antibacterial properties on the spot. It really works in an amazing way.
- Coriander tea is yet another powerful remedy. This one is all about bringing out the toxins and allowing you to protect yourself from any imbalances. As a result, your body will be protected and you will be very happy with the results for sure.
Uti remedies YouTube Video
Home remedies for uti for female / ladies
Coconut water and coconut milk
These are some of the best additions to your home remedies for UTI list. The reason why they work very well is because your body needs the compounds found in coconuts and you will get to feel a lot better. Plus, this is a refreshing drink with a powerful laxative effect. You will also get to clean your urinary tract easier with this. So, the issue of dealing with bacteria can be long gone.
Uva Ursi and D-Mannose
With help from these two plants you will be able to reduce inflammation and fight infections. Since you want some great remedies to fight against UTI, these may be some of the best options you can have at this point. They work very well and you are bound to have an incredible experience because of that reason alone.
Maybe the best thing about this yogurt is that it has good bacteria that will help you fight against the bacteria that causes UTI. It certainly works very well and the simple fact that you can acquire the results you want in no time is going to your own advantage for sure.
Any probiotic solutions that are more than just yogurt can also work. The idea is that probiotics will help promote the growth of healthy bacteria. This will make it very easy for you to handle this problem and in the end you will be very healthy for sure. So, try to keep all of that in mind and access this great opportunity, you are bound to receive some very good results in the end.
Home remedies for uti for male
The nice thing about home remedies for UTI is that all of them work for both men and women alike. This one is particularly helpful, since you can use it to neutralize all the acid content that you can find in your urine. As a result, this will remove the infection and it will make things a lot better for you. So, try to keep it in mind, as it does tend to work very well most of the time.
Even if it may not sound like the best remedy out there, pineapple can give you some good results. It has a bromelain enzyme that will offer you plenty of anti-inflammatory properties for the fruit. It can also help you in trimming down the UTI symptoms. It certainly works to your own advantage, so try to give it a shot if you need one of the best home remedies for UTI.
Their juice is known to be very helpful for both men and women. The idea is that it helps you cure the urinary tract infections naturally, and the overall results are more than amazing because of that. Of course, this does mean that the juice should not have any artificial sweeteners.
A lot of people are thinking to use aromatherapy as one of the best home remedies for UTI. The nice thing is that you can eliminate the symptoms thanks to it. You can use tea tree oil, bergamot oil, sandalwood oil and frankincense to get the best results. It certainly works to your own advantage, so try to keep that in mind.
Even if this may not sound great from the start, fruit juices can indeed come in handy. This also works great for children too, so you may want to check it out. Lemon, coconut or carrot juice will help you remove the bacteria from your body and you get to do all of that naturally and with some amazing results in the end. It really works the way you would want it to.
Home remedies for uti for toddler/child
What makes the radish juice so distinct is the fact that it allows your child to eliminate all the toxins from his body. It will also boost the immune system. As a result, your child/toddler will be able to fight bacteria a lot easier and results will shine because of that reason alone.
You should take the juice out of the banana stem and then serve it to your child. It may seem a bit unconventional, but it does work very well. And the great part is that you get to have a very good value for your money. You will appreciate the quality and experience delivered here, and the value can be second to none in the end. It’s a delightful experience and one that will shine quite a lot in the end.
Those fruits that have lots of vitamin C are very good for children that suffer from UTI. The kiwi, raspberries, oranges and melons or even tomatoes can come in handy here. They will help remove the bacteria found in the urinary tract. So, check them out, as they will be very helpful for sure.
Tea tree oil
This oil needs to be applied to the abdominal area. Make sure that you use it for around 4 days or so. Your child is bound to see some very good results in the end. It’s a delightful and unique experience, one that does pay off very well in the end. So, just check this out and give it a try, and you will not be disappointed.
Cod liver oil
Cod liver oil allows your child to boost his/her immune system naturally. This type of oil is also making the body a lot stronger. So, fighting bacteria will be a lot easier and it will give some amazing results in the end.
Home remedies for uti for pregnant
Clean the urethral meatus first while bathing
This is very important, because you get to eliminate the appearance of any bacteria. Plus, it will be a very good way to clean your urethral area properly and that certainly works to your own advantage. It’s a nice approach and one that works very well.
Use liquid soap
This will allow you to prevent the colonization of bacteria. It sounds simple, but it can be quite problematic most of the time. So, try to use it adequately and deal with it as fast as you can. You will certainly like the results quite a bit in the end.
Use washcloths to clean the perineum
The reason here is simple. Not all the home remedies for UTI tend to clean the perineum properly, so you want to do all of that on your own. Using a washcloth will be able to help you quite a lot. It certainly works to your own advantage.
Wash hands before using the toilet
It may seem self explanatory, but the simple fact that a lot of people just forget to do it is quite alarming. The idea is to know how to handle all of this naturally and results can indeed shine in the end. Just give this a shot and the value can be very impressive.
Wipe front to back after you defecate or urinate
Again, this is another one of the home remedies for UTI that seems self explanatory, yet a lot of women don’t do it properly. And this leads to a worsening of the UTI situation. Something that can obviously be dealt with naturally, so try to avoid all of that the best way you can. It’s a nice approach and one that does pay off immensely in the end.
Blue brinjal leaves
You have to boil them in water and then consume them 2 times per day. They are a very good natural treatment and one of the more powerful home remedies for UTI. They are amazing and well worth your time.
HOME REMEDIES FOR UTI IN ANIMALS
Home remedies for uti for dogs
- Try to administer apple cider vinegar to your dog. This really works and it will help with the infection.
- Make sure that your dog receives a hot bath often. He may not like it initially, but the benefits are real.
- Give your dog herbal tinctures
- Share some Echinacea with your dog, it works very well.
- Adjust your dog’s diet to be balanced, you don’t want it to be full of fluids
- Try to avoid overexertion for your dog.
- Administer things like citrus juice, chamomile tea or canharsis and mercurius to your dog.
Home remedies for uti for cats
- Feed some cat cranberry capsules to acidify urine for your pet. You can also use ascorbic acid to get some similar results. Give them twice a day to your cat.
- Homeopathic remedies work too. You can use infusions with watercress, bearberry and parseley or dandelion. This certainly works very well and in the end you will be quite happy with the way things pan out for sure.
- Make sure that you keep chemicals away from your cat’s water source. The chemicals will only make things worse, and you want to avoid that.
- Use wide drinking bowls, this is very good for your cat and you want to harness this opportunity the best way you can.
Home remedies for uti for horses
- Gourd and cucumber juice are very good for the horses with UTI. The thing to note here is that you have to add it to your horse’s water or food, otherwise the horse may not drink it otherwise. But it does work very well.
- Cranberry juice is known for the fact that it helps horses improve their immune system. This will also bring in front some nice results when it comes to dealing with UTI as well.
- Add some sea salt or Himalayan salt to your horse’s diet. It may not seem like much, but it does work very well in the end.
- Vitamin D is great for your hose and it can be one of the better home remedies for UTI. So you should totally use it to your own advantage.
At the end of the day, there are many home remedies for UTI that work very well for humans and many of them work for animals too. These 50 remedies will be more than helpful for you, so just check them out and you are bound to like the results a lot!